Monday, March 17, 2008

Are We A Country of Lazy People?

Are we lazy? Ask yourselve that question the next time you want your kids to do something. Or maybe your spouse or someone who works for you.
I see it so much everyday day, that it drives me crazy. Now don't get me wrong, I like to sit in front of the tv and veg out on my days off to.
But I try to make an effort to do stuff if I have to.
What really drives me crazy is when I go to Wal-Mart, is all the empty buggies scattered all over the parking lot. And I don't mean in the place where they are suppose to go. What is with you people that you can't walk a few yards to put up a buggy. It's not like you have to walk a mile to do it.
And then if the wind is blowing, that buggy will roll into someones car. I don't know about you, but I do enough damage to my own car without any help from you lazy, inconsiderate people. It's bad enough that you don't pay attention when you get out and ding the car next to you with your door. You may not care if your car looks like it went through a hail storm, but I sure do.
I park way out in the parking lot away from everyone.
I was at Wal-Mart the other day and I parked way out in the parking lot just like I always do.
As I'm getting out a buggy rolls into my car. Luckily no dings. You better count yourself lucky that I didn't catch you not putting that buggy up. Of course I don't care for jail, so maybe lucky for me.
And why is it sometimes when you park way out in the parking lot, that someone with a piece of crap car parks next to you? What the 100 other spaces away from my car was not good enough. What, you think parking next to me is going to make your car look better. Sorry it doesn't work that way.
Hey I'm not downing you because of your crappy car. I use to drive a crappy car. I had a car that had rust spots larger than the good paint. And everytime that I closed the door or the trunk, a little piece of it fell off. The only good thing about that car was it was paid for.
So now I have a car that I pay an outrageous payment. So forgive me for being so particular about my car. All I'm saying is be a little considerate of other peoples car when you open your door and for goodness sake, put up that buggy. I've seen a few of you people, you need the exercise.

No comments: